Wescott Pro Audio: Terms & Conditions
- All projects require a minimum deposit worth 50% of the total bill to secure/reserve any services offered through Wescott Pro Audio.
- The remaining 50% of the bill will need to be paid on the LAST scheduled day of recording. If more time is needed.
- Additional recording sessions on top of the originally quoted amount will be charged by the half-day (4hr block) for $75 each.
- Once the bill has been paid in full, the master copies will be released via Google Drive where they will be available for download at any time, however, it is advised that you also download and store your files on a hard drive of your own as well.
- Individual copies of the masters will be delivered in your Google Drive folder at 48khz/24bit WAV (for video) and 44.1khz/16bit WAV (for printing), as well as 44.1khz/16bit 320kbps MP3 (for digital media/streaming purposes).
- Upon request, clients are entitled to receive all individual “stem files” in 48khz/24bit WAV format, however, this must be requested no more than 30 days after a project’s completion or there will be an additional fee of $15 per song for this service.
- If at any point we are unable to make contact with the clients of an individual project for 6+ weeks, the project will be considered “abandoned” and the responsible party will no longer be entitled to a refund.
- If you need to reschedule, please let us know as early in the process as possible. We try to be as accommodating as we can when it comes to unexpected delays. There is no rescheduling fee, but we reserve the right to cancel your project and forfeit your deposit if the project is delayed by more than 6 months.
- Payment of the initial 50% deposit is non-refundable and serves as acknowledgment/agreement to the quoted investment, as well as these Terms and Conditions.
Cookie and Privacy Settings